Maturity Level / Status of project

Topics: Developer Forum
Sep 6, 2006 at 11:17 PM
Where are the developers at with this project at this point? I've done a significant amount of code generation and templating without using any third party tools, and so I am interested in coming on board as a support devel.

Thanks,
Shaun Wilson
Coordinator
Sep 10, 2006 at 4:03 PM
hi, excuse me for the latence, i was in the beach. the project its recently started by me Luis. i will need some help cause i have no much time, i had done the project in short times, the code its not good, i will have (or we) to redo (but it works) the important its the idea, use the compiler of asp net and the aspnethost inside the net framework to avoid the use of compilers made by me, i have another project with code from deklarit (the template parser) but for my needs i only need the compiler of asp .net (the only problem its the html generation, bout the tag id, but i think it can be solved with a container, and if it cant be generated you can see in the templates the trick , but we loose the design view). finally if you want to help you are invited, i will post the source and another bin in a few days (in my city Albacete there are ten days of party (Feria de albacete) http://feria-de-albacete.albacity.org/ (for the morning we work but in the evening and the night its party, so it can be more days).
Coordinator
Sep 11, 2006 at 10:15 AM
my email at work is luismolina @ micasoft.com, without spaces.